Monday, November 14, 2011

Comic-con in Austin

I ventured to my second 'nerd' convention this weekend with my roommate-- I still feel like I don't quite measure up to level of nerdiness requisite for these types of events, but I am trying. I am sure it may as well come in time, however. I dressed in my typical polo/jeans combo, so naturally I stood out in a crowd of shamelessly decked out Darth Vaders, Links, and anime-guy-with-a-big-sword. As usual, I failed to take any pictures. Maybe I will steal some of someone else's blog? No one follows mine anyway, so no one will ever know right? Well for now I can post a picture from the "Fan Days in Dallas" I went to some time ago...this insanely clever and well received Darth Vader rendition captivated the minds of everyone in attendance:

"bon appetit"

Oh and my roommate also wore her Battlestar Galactica costume (she just finally got it together this weekend). The double tank tops are awesome. Anyway-- once I run it by her, I'll post a picture or two of her wearing it. Edit: or not, she says no. Just imagine a 5'1" girl dressed like Starbuck and you'll get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment